Take a glimpse inside
10,470m² of increased warehouse capacity. That means we can handle double the amount of premium cargo, but who’s counting? (Okay, we are.)
A Constant Climate Quality Centre that makes handling temperature-sensitive shipments look like a breeze.
Air-curtain technology works in tandem with our rapid rise doors to form a thermal barrier and regulate temperatures. Your cargo stays cool, and so do you.
11 new rapid-rise delivery doors take our total count to 17. Accelerating drop off and collection times, they’re dynamically allocated based on the type of cargo being delivered and it’s onward destination.
Thanks to our market leading warehouse management system, iCargo, every pallet, crate, and package is in exactly the right place at just the right time, seamless.
We have 20 build-and-break wordstations with main deck capability, meaning we can process and handle your cargo more efficiently than ever before. Whatever comes our way, we can handle it.
If you still need convincing, we’ve been awarded Good Distribution Practice (GDP), certified by UK’s Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
Here’s the breakdown
Constant Climate Quality Centre (CCQC)
- Two airlocked chambers:
– 15 to 25°C, containing two build-and-break stations – ready, set, assemble…
– 2 to 8°C, not too hot, not too cold, just right.
- Freezer: -20°C, for cargo that’s cooler than cool.
- Complete with 29 ULD storage cold cells.
- Four rapid-rise delivery doors dedicated exclusively for CCQC, because your temperature-sensitive cargo deserves nothing less.
- No, robots are not taking over – we are. IAG Cargo’s large, automated Material Handling System services workstations using both AI (eliminating human error) and people (keeping things personal).
- It turns out, more is more: our new pallet and container handling system has 162 positions.
- Drivers are auto assigned to doors via call-forward carpark screens, plus there are weight scales on each landside door for maximum efficiency. No one’s got time to dillydally.
- We’re on top of things inside too: our task prioritisation feature for warehouse agents and team leaders shares what to do, and when.
We’re less about ‘you do you’ and more about ‘let us help you’. Here’s how:
- Team leader and operational manager engagement sessions
- Agent-specific upskill training prior to go live
- Early live support