Make bookings, track shipments, save time – welcome to the e-booking guide. Ready to get started?
It takes less than two minutes to book online. No more phones, just straight convenience.
With e-booking, you can make allocated bookings as well as ad hoc freesale shipments. Making an ad hoc freesale booking online is easy and you can expect to complete your booking in under two minutes – whether you’re flying your cargo on IAG Cargo’s airlines, or freighter and trucking networks.
You can book all IAG Cargo products online, with the exception of Mail and Courier.
Some bookings such as Constant Climate, Live Animals, Human Remains and Secure may need additional information provided to your local sales team. Please see the FAQs for more information.
1. Click on ‘ACCOUNT’ in the top right.
2. Once on the ‘Login’ screen, enter your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’.
3. To register, click ‘Register’ and complete the short form. Once submitted, you’ll receive your login details from our automated service within 48 hours.
Tip: If you don’t receive an email, check your ‘junk’ folder as your username and password could have ended up there by mistake. You can only register for e-booking if you are an existing IAG Cargo customer. If you have any questions about your IAGCargo.com login, please contact email@example.com.
View all your upcoming bookings. The dashboard is fully integrated with our live system, so you will see all bookings for your account, even if a colleague made them.
You can filter your bookings by route, flight date and Air Waybill (AWB).
Get more information about a shipment by clicking on the ‘+’ sign, and then ‘download’.
Track shipments using the ‘dispatched’ tab or by searching the AWB.
1. Start by clicking ‘NEW BOOKING’ in the top left of the screen.
2. Enter your booking details, including AWB in the format ‘125-0000000’ or ‘075-0000000’. Once you have entered a correct AWB, the padlock icon will become locked.
3. Choose your required Product (i.e. Perform Loose, Perform Unitised, Prioritise, etc.), Commodity (either the code or description), Special Handling Code(s) and pieces.
4. Special Handling Codes can be selected by clicking the '+' icon and by searching the commodity, or the code directly.
5. If you have an allocation, please tick ‘ALLOCATION’ here. If your allocation is a BSA, please also tick ‘BSA BOOKING’.
Tip: It’s important to note that for loose cargo, you must enter the weight per piece. If you have multiple pieces with different dimensions or weights, you should enter each piece in turn, clicking ‘add more’. For unitised, you should select your desired unit type, for a standard pallet please choose 'PMC Lower Deck'.
Tip: You can search for availability without entering an AWB. If you have more than one forwarder account registered to your user account please ensure you have selected the correct forwarder before searching for availability to ensure you see accurate rates.
6. Select your preferred routing option. To get more information about the different rates, click on the green ‘i’ on top of the column.
Tip: If Perform is not available, you will be offered the option to upgrade to Prioritise depending on available capacity.
7. Enter your contact details so we can contact you in the event of changes to your booking. Some booking types (Live Animals, Human Remains, Constant Climate and Critical) require shipper and consignee contact details, please enter these here.
8. Review your details and click ‘SUBMIT BOOKING’.
9. You have now successfully made your booking and a summary will appear on your dashboard as CONFIRMED, at which point you will receive a confirmation email to the email address linked with your e-booking account.
Repeat bookings are even easier, with tailored templates allowing you to bulk book shipments for an extended period. This feature was designed for allocations but can be utilised with any booking type.
Creating your template
1. Start by clicking ‘New Booking’ in the top left of the screen.
2. Make the first booking in the same way as an ad hoc freesale booking (see "Making a booking” section).
3. Click on the booking on your dashboard and click 'SAVE AS TEMPLATE', giving it a suitable name that is clear to you. The system will store all the important details, such as unit type, unit weight, commodity and product.
Using 'MY TEMPLATES'
1. Templates can be accessed by clicking the 'MY TEMPLATES' button on the left.
2. You can choose to book multiple shipments using the same template.
3. This will prompt you to enter some dates and days of the week. This is the period you wish to book the allocations for (this would usually be a month but can be for any length of time) and the days of week on which the allocation is to be booked.
4. Once you have selected the dates a new screen will open, allowing you to enter the AWBs. You may want to refer to the date column, to match the AWBs with the correct dates. To save time you can copy and paste the AWBs into this section. When you have completed the AWBs click 'SUBMIT BOOKINGS'.
Tip: It is important to use new AWBs in a template as re-using AWBs from a previously cancelled booking can cause a template booking error.
5. For bookings departing within 12 days, your allocation bookings will appear on your dashboard as SCHEDULED for the first hour after submitting them, after which they will show as CONFIRMED. Any bookings due to depart later than this will appear as SCHEDULED until 12 days from departure.
Tip: If you have just made your template for a flight departing within 12 days and your booking hasn't yet been confirmed, it can take up to 90 minutes to be automatically processed.
It is easy to change or cancel a booking online and this is all done through your dashboard.
1. Select the AWB that you would like to amend on your dashboard and click on the '+' to see more options.
2. To change a booking, click on 'EDIT', this will retrieve the booking details. Delete the information for the portion of the booking you wish to change, for pieces and route this is done by clicking the grey 'x'. All booking details can be amended. After the new form matches your new requirements, please resubmit at the bottom of the page.
3. To cancel a booking, please click on the 'CANCEL' button. This will trigger a cancel call and if successful you will see the AWB disappear from the dashboard under 'BOOKINGS' and will move to 'UPDATES' and show as 'CANCELLED'.
If you need more information, please visit our FAQs. If you have suggestions that could help save you time - we want to hear them. Let us know below.